According to a new survey, employers say that their leaders rose the ethical challenges of the pandemic. Specifically:
- Most emphasized company values to motivate employees to make the rich choices during the pandemic.
- They say their boards supported ethics and compliance during the past year.
- There are still areas for improvement, including making programs more easily accessible to all employees.
- Leaders need to continue working to improve ethics and compliance pgorams to help workers deal with the impact of the pandemic.
- Moving forward, employers will need to recognize workers’ individual circumstances and needs and react with empathy and transparency.