Up your game and enjoy greater success even as challenges mount and the national pandemic rages on. Eliminating these habits can enhance productivity and progress:
- Comparing yourself to others.
- Dwelling on regrets about past mistakes or decisions. Learn from them and move on.
- Mindless, unproductive scrolling the Internet, including time wasters like YouTube videos and entertainment sites.
- Toxic relationships that take time and energy and do more harm than good.
- These just eat at you and make you feel bad. Let them go.
- Waiting for a sign. Learn to trust your instincts once you have done your due diligence. You can miss important opportunities by waiting for signs about whether or not to act on something.
- Do the best you can but understand that no one is perfect.