Preparing for efforts to address COVID-19 can seem overwhelming for HR and other managers. However, there are eight questions you can ask to take you where you need to go:
- How can we best protect our employees from exposure in the workplace?
- When should we exclude workers or visitors from the workplace?
- Should we revise our benefits policies in cases where employees are barred from the worksite or we close it?
- Have we maximized the ability of employees to work remotely?
- Do we have reliable systems for real-time public health communication with employees?
- Should we revise our policies around international and domestic business travel?
- Should we postpone or cancel scheduled conferences or meetings?
- Are supervisors adequately trained?