An optimal energy level contributes to success and efficiency, especially in challenging times. Here are some tips to boost employee energy during the current crisis:
- Create ideal conditions to convert potential energy to kinetic energy.
- Direct employee energy to focus on important and useful tasks, instead routine or mundane activities.
- Bring team members with different skills together to brainstorm, problem-solve, and/or work on special projects.
- Realize that people have different levels of energy. Develop specific goals for each employee.
- Monitor, direct, and optimize your own energy level. Be a role model for others.