According to new survey data, the COVID pandemic has resulted in some positive changes to long-term care facility and senior living employee benefits. Specifically:
- 4% of employers now offer flexible work schedules, compared to 49.6% in August.
- 7% offer bonus pay, compared to 43.6% in August.
However other benefits have been cut back. These include:
- Additional paid time off and paid sick leave (down 10% from August).
- Increased base pay (down 2% from August).
- Expanded overtime pay (down 2% from August).
- Childcare services–stipend, free onsite, etc. (down 12% from August).