HR leaders looked into their crystal ball and identified several benefits that employees and job candidates will be clambering for in 2020. These include:
- Caregiver support such as a caregiver leave policy and/or employee resource/support groups.
- More unpaid leave options.
- Student loan repayment.
- Health benefits, including Health Savings Accounts.
- 401(k) plans.
- Access to mental/behavioral health services/supports.
- An employee-centric workplace where workers feel valued, engaged, and cared for.
- Financial wellness services such as free access to financial consultants.
- Child care.