Data suggests that many employees aren’t saving enough for retirement. HR and finance leaders can partner to help develop plans that work for all employees. To succeed, these plans must:
- Be easily understood by employees.
- Be a differentiator when you are hiring and one that makes it difficult for your workers to leave for another job.
- Allow you to reward top performers.
- Give employees a choice between lump sums and fairly-priced lifetime income.
- Give employees confidence that they will be able to retire comfortably when the time comes.