Are you and your employees on the same page when it comes to attitudes about COVID? According to a new survey, you might not be:
- 77% of employees want more information about healthcare beyond open enrollment.
- 75% say access to benefits is more important than ever.
- 49% say becoming more financially secure is a top priority post COVID.
- 77% of managers feel like their employer genuinely cares about their overall well-being, compared to only 55% of employees.
- 78% of managers think their employer has engaged in initiatives or offered services to support employee wellbeing since the pandemic started, compared to 66% of employees.
- Pre-pandemic, 96% of managers and 86% of employees say they had favorable wellbeing levels. Since the pandemic started, these numbers have dropped to 73% for managers and 59% for employees.
- 83% of managers feel comfortable asking for a day off to support their own wellbeing, compared to only 68% of employees