While they may not be voicing their fears out loud, employees are still worried about their exposure to COVID-19 on the job. According to a new survey:
- 54% of employees say they are worried about exposure to the coronavirus at work.
- 53% suggest that the availability of coronavirus testing would make them feel safe going back to work.
- 42% who work remotely want to continue to have work flexibility moving forward.
- 56% say that employers have a right to know if their workers have tested positive for COVID-19.
- 43% support mandatory coronavirus testing for employees, and only 17% think their jobs would be affected by their test results.
- 71% of workers are confident that their employers will be prepared to safely reopen their businesses and bring employees back to the workplace.
- 44% of employees say they would like to see organizations to continue transparency and open communication from leadership in the coming months.