According to a new survey, many businesses believe that COVID-19 is mostly in their rear view mirror:
- 46% of business owners report they are fully open and operational.
- 42% are open on a limited basis.
- 12% are closed but plan to reopen.
- Of businesses that are closed, half plan to open by July and 25% will open as soon as they are allowed.
- 45% of respondents think it will take three or fewer months for their businesses to return to pre-COVID norms.
- 57% think it will take seven or more months for the U.S. economy to return to normal.
- 19% of businesses say they’ve already returned to pre-COVID revenues.
While reopening their business is a top priority for many businesses, other focuses include:
- Maintaining customer relationships (23%).
- Managing business as usual (21%)
- Reducing expenses (14%).