According to a new survey, employers are prioritizing workers’ health and embracing new ways to provide care:
- 86% of employers say they are promoting the use of telemedicine, nurse lines, and/or virtual healthcare visits for employees.
- 58% say they are increasing access to telebehavioral health, with an additional 14% planning to do so.
- Nearly half (41%) say they will waive out-of-pocket treatment costs for employees who contract the virus.
- 39% of employers report that the vast majority (75%) of their employees are working remotely. This is up from 14% before the pandemic.
- Almost all (97%) of employers say that they are promoting social distancing for onsite employees and have increased cleaning and disinfection.