Researchers have identified several elements of company culture that are most important in today’s job market:
- Companies need to be flexible and able to seize opportunities and adapt quickly to change.
- When employees are cohesive and productive, the whole organization functions better.
- Customer-oriented. Companies need to take pride in listening to customers and creating value for them.
- There needs to be a place for everyone in your organization.
- It is important to emphasize behaviors such as taking personal accountability for results and delivering on commitments.Valuing and encouraging creativity and experimentation drives improvement, greater employment engagement, and enhanced efficiency.Companies need strong codes of honesty and ethics.Companies must recognize performance and reward results.Employees, managers, and leaders should be courteous, considerate, and respectful to each other. Read the full article.