Workers have higher expectations regarding job offers, according to a new survey:
- Survey respondents say they are much more likely to say they expect to get at least one job offer in the next four months, compared to last summer.
- The average expected annual salary offer went from $54,646 in July 2020 to $57,207 this summer.
- Slightly more people (24%) report looking for a job in the past four weeks than a year ago (19.6%).
- Transitions to unemployment went from 10.5% last year to 0.4% this year.
- 7% of respondents say they’ve received at least one job offer in the past four months, up from 13.5% a year ago.
- According to survey results, workers are less satisfied with wage compensation, nonwage benefits, and promotion opportunities than they were in July 2020.