A new workplace survey identifies some trends for 2021:
- Employers want guidance on wellness issues, including benefits, paid time off, and employee assistance program.
- Resilience is here to stay. According the data, the more workplace disruptions workers experience, the more resilient they feel.
- Safety continues to be a top concern for workers, and this isn’t likely to go away in 2021. Employers need to consider long-term solutions for disinfection, physical distancing, and other safety-related issues.
- Diversity will continue to be an important priority for employers. In 2020, companies increasingly sought data about racial and cultural demographics of their workforce. At the same time, more businesses are seeking partners to close the diversity gaps in their workforce.
- Flexible work policies have grown in popularity in 2020, and more employees want this to continue into the new year.