Diversity and inclusion are more important to your employees than you may realize. According to a new survey, more than half of respondents said they would exclude a company from their job search if they didn’t agree with the organization’s diversity and inclusion policies. The numbers were even higher among people age 30 and younger. Among other findings:
- Pre-pandemic 64% of U.S. employees worked completely on-site, 16% worked completely remotely, 20% worked a hybrid mode.
- 49% of workers are now working completely offsite.
- The number of completely remote workers has risen to 28%.
- Those working both onsite and remotely only increased 3% during the pandemic.
- Only 14% of U.S. employees would prefer to work completely offsite, while 50% would prefer a combination of remote and onsite work.