Popular benefits are a key way to keep good employees. Consider some of these voluntary benefits you can offer immediately that will make your employees love their jobs:
- Shortened workweek (such as a six-hour workday or a four-day week with longer daily hours).
- Fitness and wellness initiatives. An onsite gym and/or fitness classes, free or inexpensive access to massage therapy professionals or chiropractors, and spa discounts are popular options.
- Paid vacation/time off. For instance, one company gives employees a four-week paid vacation for every five years they’re with the company.
- Generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Student loan benefits, such as matched payment programs.