A new survey suggests that there may be a disconnect between what technology your workers have and what they want:
- 43% of employees say their office computer is “fit for purpose.”
- 2 in 3 workers believe 25% of the IT hardware their company invests in is becoming useless or outdated.
- 38% say an office laptop would significantly improve their work life.
The study authors conclude:
- Purchasing “best-of-brand” tech is not enough without good training.
- Ensuring employees have great technology and training will increase productivity and engagement.
- Workers want flexible, multi-use tools and remote opportunities. They want technology that enables them to “roam.”