There may only be a month left of summer, but it’s not too late to dive into a book that could change the course of your job, organization, or career. Consider picking up one of these:
- Competing in the New World at Work: How Radical Adaptability Separates the Best from the Rest (by Keith Ferrazzi).
- The Earned Life: Lose Regret, Choose Fulfillment (by Marshall Goldsmith).
- The First, The Few, The Only (by Deepa Purushorthaman).
- Golden: The Power of Silence in a World of Noise (by Justin Zorn and Leigh Marz).
- Jerks at Work: Toxic Coworkers and What To Do About Them (by Tessa West).
- Leading with Heart (by John Baird and Edward Sullivan).
- The Science of Stuck: Breaking Through Inertia to Find Your Path Forward (by Britt Frank).
- Talking Taboo: Making the Most of Polarizing Discussions at Work (by Alexander Alonso).