According to a new survey, American workers expect to work more and party less this holiday season:
- 70% of full-time employees surveyed say they don’t plan to travel out of state for the holidays.
- 38% plan to take less paid time off than in holiday seasons past.
- Employees say they’re working harder; and 61% say they feel pressured to respond to work messages at all hours. The vast majority (82%) say they’ve been contacted on a personal device after hours regarding a work matter.
- 56% say that their employee experience is more important to them going forward.
- 40% say company culture means more to them than it used to.