According to a new report, employers increasingly realize the value of improving the financial wellness of their workers. Among the findings:
- 77% of employers believe access to affordable legal services can help improve employees’ financial well-being.
- 61% would consider offering identity theft and/or legal protection plans; and nearly 40% are already offering one or both benefits.
- 85% see direct access to a qualified law firm as a key feature of a legal services plan.
- Over 75% think a comprehensive mobile app is an important feature in identity theft protection and legal services plans.
- On the employee side, 53% of workers say that a legal event has affected their job in the past two years; and more than 60% say that legal and identity theft protection benefits would increase their financial wellbeing.