As the pandemic has created work priorities and processes, HR leaders need to take a fresh look at workforce and employee planning, management, performance, and experience strategies. According to a new survey, organization are already identifying a new focus for their efforts. For instance, 32% are replacing full-time employees with contingent workers as a cost-saving measure; and nearly a quarter are using technologies more frequently to monitor employees via virtual clocking in/out and other efforts.
Watch for these trends post-COVID and start preparing now:
- Increase in remote working.
- Expanded data collection.
- Contingent worker expansion.
- Expanded employer role as a social safety net.
- Separation of critical skills and roles
- Emergence of new top-tier employers
- Transition from designs for efficiency to designing for resilience.
- Increase in organization complexity.