Want to engage and inspire your employees? According to a study involving 250,000 HR leaders and executives, these phrases can make a real and powerful differences:
- Thank you.
- Where do you want to be with your career in six months? How can I help you get there?
- Here’s what I’d like us to accomplish.
- I want to utilize your strengths and what you do best.
- I want you to know that I have total confidence in you.
- What more can I do to support you in your job?
- I’d like your opinion on something.
- What are your passions and interests outside of work?
- Moving forward, what can we do better?