Metamorphosis, the evolution from something plain to something beautiful, can make your organization a more powerful, positive, successful, and—yes—beautiful place in 2020. Key to this is to be change-adept. This means:
- Providing skills and structure necessary to aptly identify problems and improvement opportunities.
- Technically implementing solutions cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Managing all aspects of change implementation (including human and cultural elements) and reinforcing collaboration.
- Providing the organizational support, time, and resources needed for the success of innovations.
Elsewhere, be sure to have a process that drives innovation. This means:
- Defining and setting objectives for the change.
- Building change agent capacity.
- Measuring the climate for transformation.
- Generating management support.
- Targeting change readiness.
- Establishing a communication plan.
- Developing an underpinning strategy.